Love your breasts. Give them a good once-over to make sure they’re healthy. Here’s how…
If you’ve never done a breast self-exam before or feel like you need a refresher course, don’t fear the worst – follow these easy steps below.
Remember: It is best to self test yourself at same time of the month every month – comparing month alike. The best time to do a self-examination is about a week after your period starts.
- One in eight women worldwide will suffer from this life-threatening disease.
- 50 percent of female breast cancer is detected by their partners.
- Less than 1% of all new breast cancer cases occur in men.
- One in 29 women diagnosed each year with this disease.
- If detected early breast cancer is 98% curable.