Know the real you with the vívoactive® 5 smartwatch, the ultimate on-wrist coach designed to support your goals — whatever they may be. Featuring a bright, colourful display and up to 11 days of battery life, this GPS smartwatch is purpose-built with essential health and fitness features to help you better understand your body. Body Battery™ energy monitoring helps you keep your energy levels in check with personalised insights based on sleep, naps, stress, workouts and more.
Improve the quality of your sleep with personalised sleep coaching and nap detection, even more details such as HRV status. During the day, switch up your activities with more than 30 built-in sports apps — including apps for active wheelchair users — plus advanced training features to keep you going strong. When paired to your smartphone, vívoactive 5 makes it easy to receive texts, emails and other smart notifications right from your wrist. Plus, enjoy connectivity features such as music storage, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments and more.
What You’ll Love
- Get a more complete picture of your health, thanks to the battery life of up to 11 days in smartwatch mode.
- Body Battery™ energy monitoring helps you understand when you’re charged up or need to rest. It has even more personalised insights based on sleep, naps, stress levels and workouts.
- Get a sleep score and personalised sleep coaching for how much sleep you need. And get tips on how to improve plus key metrics such as HRV status to better understand your health.
- Find new ways to keep your body moving with more than 30 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps. This includes walking, running, cycling, HIIT, swimming, golf and more.
- Wheelchair mode tracks pushes — rather than steps — and includes push and handcycle activities with preloaded workouts for strength, cardio, HIIT, Pilates, yoga and challenges specific to wheelchair users.
- Take on any fitness journey with advanced training features such as workout benefit — which helps you understand how each workout affects your body — and recovery time to know how long your body needs to recover.
- Know your body better with extensive health monitoring features. This includes wrist-based heart rate, morning report, fitness age, stress tracking, menstrual cycle, pregnancy tracking and meditation.
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and Pilates. You can also create your own in the Garmin Connect™ smartphone app, or try Garmin Coach’s free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge.
- Download your favourite music to your watch. Including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer(premium subscription required) and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
- Leave your cash and cards at home. Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (with a supported country and payment network) let you pay for purchases on the go and breeze through select transit systems.
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select outdoor activities) and Assistance, both of which can call or send a message with your live location to emergency contacts when paired with your smartphone; requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available.
- Sync the vívoactive® 5 smartwatch with the Garmin Connect™ smartphone app and get more details on your health and fitness data. Plus, personalised insights.
Garmin vívoactive 5 | Fitness smartwatch with GPS
Why we love the watch:
- Up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode
- Detailed health and wellness insights
- 30+ built-in sports apps to train effectively
- Personalised sleep insights
- Body Battery energy monitoring